For lateral flow
The world is wide awake to lateral flow testing, the marketplace is becoming crowded – and your customers are ready for innovation. It’s time to take your portfolio to the next level – with Transform®.
Next generation lateral flow testing
With one simple, low-cost, low-risk subscription to Transform®, you can introduce value-adding digital features to your entire portfolio. Subscribe to Transform® to instantly create products that:
- Provide a complete lateral flow testing data solution for your customers
- Aggregate millions of test results and other data IN REAL TIME
- Show REAL TIME data in dashboards, highlighting hotspots and trends
- Allow your customers to run up-to-the-minute reports
A complete offer, ready to go
Transform® is a mature digital platform that’s powering big-hitting names across the lateral flow industry. It’s ready to integrate seamlessly into your offer with:
- Custom design – apply your own branding to the Transform® app and dashboards
- Customisable data fields – decide which types of data your customers will be able to capture
- LOINC and SNOMED compatibility
- Subject data anonymisation and privacy
Who we support
Take your lateral flow test offer to the next level.
Enhance the capability of your reader offer.
Public health providers
Provide real-time insight to empower informed decisions.
Keep workplaces safe – and productivity levels high with real-time insight.
A mature SaaS offer
Transform® is the result of almost £2m investment and more than 12 months in development. It’s purpose-built for the lateral flow industry, it’s GDPR and HIPAA-compliant, and has active, onboarded users. Our 30-strong team – including 15 developers – has a roadmap of additional features in the pipeline.
Subscribe to Transform® to provide premium versions of your products, quickly and at low cost.
Transform® is developed by Bond Digital Health, a UK-based technology company for the lateral flow test industry. We’re a diverse group of developers, healthcare professionals, business and marketing experts, who are dedicated to making the world of lateral flow better with data.